25 September 2015

Feature Friday: A French Scandi Beach House


Its the sort of house you would want to be invited over, for a backyard BBQ or just a cup of tea. 

Why? 

Because you would want to wander the rooms, admiring the pendant lights, the trinkets, the nooks in each room filled with hats and treasures. Agree!?
The chaos in the kitchen intrigues me, its like perfectly styled mess and I imagine myself in there baking a batch of scones and sharing a cup of tea with a friend. It looks homely.
I came across this home here and the website featuring the home is French and I couldn't figure out how to translate it. It sort of adds to the excitement, all I know is that it is on the south west coast of France and that I love its relaxed scandi beach house style.

I am hooked! Let's take the Feature Friday house tour...












TELL ME, WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THE HOME?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CALL THIS SCANDI BEACH HOUSE HOME?
I loved the wooden bead pendant light hanging in the kitchen - have you seen this before? I want one, tell me if you know where I can get one!

Do you love the look of this relaxed scandi beach house?
I have put together a few shopping buys, so you can achieve the look in your home.

SHOP THE LOOK
||1. Boho luxe Pom Poms || 2. Feather Tray || 3. Pendant Light || 


Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend x
 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. It's divine, I love the bathroom and the tiles on the floor in the kitchen, the neutral tones are gorgeous, love the blue Smeg fridge and all of the quirky little decorative pieces I would love to wander through this home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is so freakin quirky! I LOVE it! so simple, yet so much to look at. If I was there I'd be like a little kid, picking up and touching everything lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I absolutely love it! The brightness the colour.. all of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful home

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails